Support Thai Language for all Fitbit devices

In Thailand, Garmin fast sold their items because they have friendly language with Thai people. I like Fitbit brand more than Garmin but many times I have problem with who's calling or who're text or chat to me?

If it can be possible, please support this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I hope this issue can improve your sales & market share in Thailand

Warmest Regards,
Khrin

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

211 Comments
redharring
First Steps

Please support Thai language

ppreamo
First Steps

agreed and I think this is critical issue

smart watch feature means closed to nothing when it can't help notifying the one wearing

Dr_Phu
First Steps

Hi Fitbit Dev Team,

I have a Fitbit Blaze and I really love it more than other fitness trackers or smart watches. The only shortcoming of Fitbit is that they do not support Thai. I hope take Thais' comments into account and update the firmware accordingly.

Best regards,

mintpop
Jogger

This issue was posted on Feb 2018 and now Dec 2018, but Fitbit still have this issue. It means to me that the Fitbit did not take this issue seriously enough. They might put this issue in the last priority because of no one on the team answered the progress of the issue.

I am sorry to say that I will have to return the product and go to another brand if the watch cannot support the Thai language, it is useless.

norrasate
First Steps

+1 On this.

Would be great if Charge 3 would get TH language support too.

Zantacross
Stepping Up

Its been almost 10 months already 

if you want it to be big issue we gonna make it

but in my opinion FITBIT official should realize it with your own company.... not from user

come on! it is language! not just application development.

Maprang
First Steps

Plz thai text . Thanks

gugujia
First Steps

Please add thai language in new fitbit's firmware.

Minn8
First Steps

Thai language please!

naimungue
First Steps

อยากให้ Fitbit ionic ใช้ภาษาไทยได้

I want Fitbit ionic display notifications in Thai language. 

Iamjmum
First Steps

I love FITBIT. Pls support Thai language.

Tanaphat
First Steps

Fitbit Pay recently can be used in Thailand but Thai language hasn’t been supported yet. Lots of people around me used fitbit but some changes to others due to language & notifications are not friendly to Thai.

My first smart watch was Pebble (which Thai language can be used), after Fitbit takeover it, I wish some developer  could do it in the same way.

monstrcube
First Steps

Please include our charge 3 for Thai Languages ~~

ottomark
First Steps

Totally agree HeartHeartHeart

suangsun.w
Keeping Pace

Fitbit Subpport thai language pls

Teeradech
First Steps

Hi Lovely Fitbit Team,

I am a new user to Fitbit, currently using Ionic one. I love it so much and pround to tell others and only one thing I expect maybe in the soon future that we can update our OS to support Thai Language. You know how frustrated I am when I noticed incoming text message, but can't read them. Most of my Family Members, love ones does not know how to write English only Thai. So if your team and support this to us it will increase the sales of Fitbit market in Thailand a lot more. I would say that you will not be a looser to compete to other White Fruit a Bitten Brand. You know which brand I mean.

Please please please. I think it is not too difficult for you to release for us to Upgrade the OS with Thai Language Reading Support.

With my Loyalty and respective to all of your smart, intelligence ideas in your team to create this tool for us.

PrapinP
First Steps

I agree with this.

I use versa. It's suitable with my small wrist and has full function. But the worst thing is the notification!!!!. Its made me think to change to other brands.

Please support the notice in Thai.

Moreover, after lots of my friends see my versa, they also wants to buy. Someone said they love the body and function of versa but because of versa cannot show the notice in Thai, so they buy another brands. The other just waiting for Thai notice on fitbit before buy.

Please Support Thai notice before my friends buy the other brands. I wants to challenge with my friend 😞

Oum
First Steps

+1for fitbit supposed thai language 

Teeradech
First Steps
Actually the price of another brand series 4 is not much higher than Fitbit. If Fitbit team does not improve this function you will lose businesses. Many people care about healthy and fitness especially Thai people. This is big market and good opportunity for your business. Please do not lose it.

With my sincerely love Fitbit.

My friend challenge me too, why you bought Fitbit. I wanted to prove to them that you are the leader of smart watch.

Sent from Axe's iPhone
Nattachart
First Steps

I am sorry, I couldn't bring myself to trust this product anymore. First I got tricked by the official distributor that Thai language will be supported. (You could call this my fault as not fully research / too trusting) I contacted them and they said it is my fault. Yup.

Secondly, please you guys, we are begging them here like, I don't want to say it. And not even a single reply from modulator. Isn't this enough to show us that they don't really care?

Fitbit is a great product, that I am agree. But the support and customer relation is subpar. 

Yes, I am salty. You guys be your own judge. For me, since I cannot return it. i will continue using and probably forever jump the ship sooner or later. Luckily I don't have much Fitbit xommucomm among peers since they all are using different brand. (Not to mention why)

JAOYING99
First Steps

PLS. Update Thai lang. for fitbit , I biy fitbit versa because I am a pebble fans. PLS. MAKE FITBIT MORE CONVENIENT. 

muenue
First Steps

I'm a fitbit user since Flex. After it was broken, I never have another step counter/smart watch.

And I choose to return with Versa. Even though I know that it's not Thai support.

My friend always ask me 'Why not Apple watch, they fully support Thai?'

I still love my Versa and fitbit system.

But If you could make a Thai notification support that would be great.

We don't need Thai menu, just the Thai notification message.

Thank you for the fibit Pay in Thailand, it's so convenience.

I hope we could read Thai letter on the device soon.

Thank you in advance.

Komkom
Jogger

Please, update the Charge 3 for the Thai language support.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Komkom, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here.

sernnerd
First Steps

I just bought 5 Fitbit for the whole family (Versa and Charge 3). I’m disappointed on the useless notification that can’t be read. It might be pointless to even comment on this post as it has been ignored by Fitbit team for this long time, but I just want to let you know that I’m really disappointed that you just ignore us Thai customers.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.