Support Thai Language for all Fitbit devices

In Thailand, Garmin fast sold their items because they have friendly language with Thai people. I like Fitbit brand more than Garmin but many times I have problem with who's calling or who're text or chat to me?

If it can be possible, please support this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I hope this issue can improve your sales & market share in Thailand

Warmest Regards,
Khrin

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

211 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

prapharat
First Steps

Hi Fitbit team,

I need to fitbit support the Thai Text on messages and notification, Thai text encoding is UTF-8. We don't care for menu but will must display a Thai text on messages because your product is SMART WATCH not only watch.

Prapharat

Tua
Jogger

Your company are global, international, and professional in this area. I think you dont need to ask for our vote. Just do it !!!! Like cheap brand in chaina...or professional brand (garmin, samsung, apple, etc) they done without any ask for customer voted.

Please share my message to your management for what customer think.

Max1911
First Steps

Fitbit Subpport thai language pls

Saza
Jogger

I really liked the Versa but it can't display Thai language in notification so I had to return it 3 days after buying it. You don't necessarily have to make a Thai menu, just make it display foreign languages in notifications correctly is enough. How hard can it be?

MetasP
Jogger

Please just display the Thai language in the notification.

PSoulTH
Jogger

I had been using Blaze before I switched to ionic Adidas edition 4 days ago. I really enjoy all the features fitbit provides the customers. I try to create fitbit community in my hometown and I found one suggestion from my close friend about Thai language support. It seems many have gone for other brands that support Thai. I kinda feel sorry that they missed out the best features in fitbit just because they are not familiar with English interface and went for the one with Thai UI. I would love to see more people enjoy the fitbit features so please consider adding Thai language UI in both the devices and app

massoluk
First Steps

I regret buying this for my father over Apple Watch, I didn't realize the Thai language was not supported and no solution is available via 3rd party.

Sarawuth
Jogger

I will move back to Fitbit if you support Thai on versa. 

DreAMwi
First Steps

I’m quite surprise when realize that fitbit doesn’t support Thai. Everything working perfectly but notification is useless and disappoint me because it just display ?????????????  All the time. Please fix it.

thank you

migo.l
First Steps

I totally agree. 

kreangsak
First Steps

I look forward Fitbit to support Thai Font.

vegita
Jogger

I just got the fitbit Ionic today.  Currently notifications and music doesn't really work.  It is unreadable.  I have no idea what song I'm playing or what message I am getting.  I can't read it.  Please support Thai Language.

iTtiM
Jogger

So have to open my bag all day for check notification alert on my watch screen  bcuz on my watch screen display show some language.....

I hope... so Fc. Fitbit in thailand we will not open bag all day for read notification on mobile.

Vanna.C
Jogger

I'm not understand why world wild product not support unicode char. Please do it, that will make world wild customer happy.

Nattachart
First Steps

I bought 2 versa for me and my wife, with the statement from Fitbit official distributor shop that Thai language will be supported via firmware updates.

Can you please verify that you have a plan to implement this? If you don't have a plan then I will go back to the shop to return both Fitbit. 

I don't think we are asking for anything complicated, to display Thai language on notifications. It is 2018 and to think that not all the language are support is a let down. And to think we have to vote or share this common statement shows the direction of company, that is Thailand will never get your full support.

Please do us a favor, put a warning label that Thai language is/will not support on ur product until there is one, and also educates distributors to take this matter seriously.

Thank you.

Saza
Jogger

Nattchart, you take the words right out of my mouth! #HiFive Cat LOL

KN_2310
Jogger

I'm totally agreed with the comment that Thailand haven't got not fully support for Fitbit. I like my versa but I cannot fully utilize it if it not support Thai language Notification. I'm gonna change to the others who support Thai.

Thanks

UTTHASET
First Steps

Hi Fitbit team,

Hi Fitbit team,

I'm a real user, and after reading this thread, it's been a long time since the first post has been posted so far. There is no response from Fit to improve. And thinking that just putting Thai reading features in the device is not difficult for programmers. As a customer, make a complaint and call the team. Act as soon as possible.

Khonbarr 

srckw
First Steps

Hi Fitbit team,

If you make device support thai language, it's will help you expand market. Most user ready to change to fitbit so please add Thai language support for get more market.

Thanks

TaiD7
Jogger

To be more specific, the most important to have THAI language is for reading message text. Emoji is likewise neccessary to have too. Like in Pebble Classic and Pebble Time. Once this THAI text feature is out, will definitely buy one and make viral to friends also. The sooner the better, waiting for your progress.

Aroonchai
Jogger

It has been 7 months since Fitbit Team has responded. 

Does no more word from the team means Fitbit doesn't care about Thai customers suggesting Fitbit to develop Thai fonts for their products? 

Is it careless or inability?

A Versa my wife has bought was my shameful advice. 

Since Fitbit Team keeps this aside, we just need to get their attention on other worldwide communities for the good of Thailand Fitbit as well as it's customers.

T1000
Jogger

Hi Dev Team

Please update firmware and support thai language in Ionic and Versa Please

P_N_P_N_
First Steps

At least, support the notification with Thai language please!

Noo_aon
Jogger

+1 

thai language support is all we need!  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.