Support Vietnamese characters

Plz add font viet namese

i bought some fitbit ionic for mine family, but i cant mess, wrather, fb,... bcoz fitbit not support for font vietnamese.

plz add vietnamese font plz

Moderator Edit: updated subject for clarity and labels

77 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion. I hope it will get many votes.

linhtrang
First Steps

Been waiting unicode support in Fitbit Charge 2 for years. Voted

dntq83
Jogger

Please add, i cantc read notification

longnh2310
Jogger

Everything is good with the exception of no support for Vietnamese font. Please add this feature so I can introduce fitbit to more Vietnamese people

Out-OfMemory
Jogger

Add pls. I can't read notifi on my Versa

Khanhtc
Jogger

Add please, i can’t read email or sms font vN on fitbit ionic

Huynguyenjvn
First Steps

Add pls vietnamese language

Fibit have quick reply , but can make a call like pebble was. Very good if fibit versa have a app can make a call so i can hear by Bluetooth headset.

Thi
Jogger

Yes. I like it

Fitbit 

thuynh264
First Steps

I'm using Charge 3 and I always have notifications from iPhone with a lot of text. Would be very helpful if Fitbit support Vietnamese font asap. Thank you

Huynguyenjvn
First Steps

Pls support vietnamese language.

Im usually getting mail and sms and read it on Versa.pls add 

Fjknat
Recovery Runner

Support UTF-8 (Unicode) is base functionality of a Application.

Please support UTF-8 of Vietnamese font for notifications from mobile phone.

Blessings92
Stepping Up

Please support UTF-8 of Vietnamese font for notifications from mobile phone.

@Addvietnamesepl wrote:

Plz add font viet namese

i bought some fitbit ionic for mine family, but i cant mess, wrather, fb,... bcoz fitbit not support for font vietnamese.

plz add vietnamese font plz

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Too many people want to have Vietnamese characters on Fitbit device but look like they don't have time to visit here to make a vote or don't know the votes are important to have more functions.

Huynguyenjvn
First Steps
As i know Fibit have a retailer or agency in Vietnam but dont know why they still dont support vietnamese language
duongminhnhut
First Steps

Still waiting the full Vietnamese font on Fitbit devices. I have used 2 devices Fitbit Charge 2 and Ionic (now) without any complaint but the Vietnamese font. I can not read notifications as text messages, emails, .... 

Vaanres
First Steps

I was surprised that Fitbit hadn't supported Unicode when I bought my girlfriend a Charge 3. It's really annoying when she's been receiving a lot of Vietnamese messages but you CAN'T READ all of them.

Please add Vietnamese Unicode to Charge 3, we really really appreciate it. And I will buy one for me if you guys do it. Thank you so much

imvutoan
First Steps

I need Vietnamese language on my Fitbit charge 3 plz.

Thank you.

EvelynVN
First Steps

I voted.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @imvutoan, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here.

TuNguyen1808
First Steps

I've brought charge 3 because it though it will support Unicode.

Fitbit just let me know. Please support Vietnamese (UTF-8), come on guys

ohwell1903
First Steps

it's been half one year since their first officail launching in VIetnam and there's still no website and even no vietnamese support. What a shame compared with their rival Garmin. They have all Vietnamese :  website, user guide and localized devices.

ohwell1903
First Steps

I don't think we have to beg someone for a favor. That should be their work when entering their market.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

No real Unicode, not work with Apple Health and Google Fit. I want to use with Apple Health. Going to Garmin Vivoactive 3. Never comeback. Thanks Fitbit

Kiatisak
Recovery Runner

Don't worry someone asking for unicode font in 2 years ago but no progress.

Out-OfMemory
Jogger

Sad! But true. No progress!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.