Support for Brazil for Fitbit app settings

Hi,

Is any plain to have support for Brazil inside settings of FitBit?

I can't use Brazil as Country or Food Database, I'm not talking for Portugues language in App, just use correctly information in my Account. Today I'm using USA, but you have very small countries there and not Brazil.

Tks

Tertius

Moderator Edit: Added label and updated subject for clarity

13 Comments
flaviosouza
Jogger
Add Brazil in the option for countries and food database
Sanchiro
First Steps
Brazilian fitbit customers, it is important that all of you vote to request a food database for Brazil otherwise it will not be a priority. I think other applications like Apple Watch already have it but I dont want to move to Apple Watch but this food database gap can change my mind.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @dTertius, thanks for stopping by! In fact Fitbit iOS is available at Brazilian App Store and you should be able to select Brazil as your location. 

About the Food Database it would be great for all our Brazilian users, we hope we can implement this in the near future. 

See you around! Woman Wink

erlichman
Jogger

Please, add a Brazilian food data base.

Sanchiro
First Steps

I am not sure if you did a business case to analyze the general availability of a food database for Brazil. I think there is enough Brazilian users to justify the availability of a brazilian food database, by the way a 200 Million population country is a market to be consider.

I would like to be a premium user, but without the brazilian food database, I am not consider it.

Please, add a Brazilian Food Database.

FredMaranhao
Stepping Up

I am sure community in Brazil would happily fill in the database!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

+1 Smiley Happy

JamesDC
First Steps

I'm a windows 10 mobile user, downloaded the fit bit app and liked it so much.

But needs the brazilian database and pt-br support

Hueligton
First Steps

We need Brazil option in Windows Mobile too.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Its been a while since this tread started and if you look in the community we can find a lot of inquiries about Brazil as a market, translation and Country and Food database. I got my first Fitbit in 2015 and since then I had to ask for 3 replacements, and since they don't ship to Brazil I ha d to ask my uncle to send it to me, which is not ideal at all to bother someone with your problems. It's been more than 4 years that Brazilian users have been complaining and asking for assistance. Not every user know that there's a community and that you can make requests to be voted, I can only wonder the amount of users that only contacted costumer service. Fitbit has been letting me down a lot these past few years...

JGBranco
First Steps

Threads about this topic started in 2015... Brazil is a continental country and Brazilians spend a lot of money is the US... They do buy Fitbits and want Brazil in the database. Please do this! It will be a good thing for the company for sure... You guys are losing a lot of sales cause people would refer but do not because of this.

GabeBassi
First Steps

Unfortunately, therer are a lot of peaople asking the same and Fitbit still treating brasilians with indiference.

I´m a Fitbit user since 2015 and since them I never saw any progress in help us with language or food database, as long there´s nothing else to do with this matter because Fitbit simple doesn´t listen, I´ll do the only thing I can: I´m changing to Samsung Health.

Farewell...

JGBranco
First Steps
Also changing.

João Branco
Empreendedor Digital
joaobranco.com
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.