Swim proof with screen (like Alta or Flex 2 with display screen)

Could really use the Alta as swim proof. I love my Alta and use it as a watch so the display screen feature is critical. But I want swim proof feature of the Flex 2. So either add display screen to Flex 2 (like on Alta) or make Alta swim proof. Cannot wait for more swim proof options so I don't have to have two different devices!

6 Comments
Ashleynspencer
First Steps

I wish there was a swim proof tracker with a screen!!! Love my charge hr but wish I could swim with it! A swim proof Alta would be heaven! I love the slim design of the flex 2 but I think I would really miss the screen.  

carvel
Stepping Up

I have had a Flex for 2+ years, but it isnt tracking all steps or holding a charge  very well anymore. I just received an Alta as a gift, but will be returning as it isn't swim proof.  Fitbit really needs to up its game & add the water/swim to more of the product line. Having 1 tracker with limited features just doesn't fit with peoples lifestyles.  We swim, paddleboard, dive, hot tub & dont want to be taking a tracker on & off. For those working in a wet environment, we don't want to miss our steps during the work day. You have many great features, please incorporate them in more of your products.

BettaFish
Jogger

I would love to see more swim proof trackers. My husband abandoned his Fitbit for an Apple Watch so that he could have that feature and I am considering doing the same. I need a tracker that has the watch feature of the Alta and the swim-proof feature of the Flex 2. Thanks! 

njohan81
Jogger

GPS + HR and Swim proof, should be a standard to all next FitBit hardware from 2017 and forward.

alfredogomez
Strider

Hi My Name Is Alfredo Gomez I noticed that you come out with a Fitbit Ionic, but seems to large to put on a wrist. Is there any way you can make a smaller Fitbi Ionic? Or Like wise.
Yesterday, 10

Status changed to: Released
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mzelent and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re excited to let you know that the feature you proposed here has now been implemented in the newest Fitbit tracker, Ionic! Fitbit Ionic can be worn in the pool up to 50 meters, and will track swim workouts with stats like lap counting, duration and calories burned. You can learn more about Ionic and it’s new features, like an app gallery, music and payments here: www.fitbit.com/ionic. Thank you so much for your suggestion and for taking the time to share your ideas to help us make trackers better.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.