To do/ daily task

Would love on my fit bit app to have a to do/ or daily task list with check off boxes. Really don't want to download another app for this when I'm site already in the fit bit app. It would help with all daily logging plus add a log spot for measurements. But where you can personalize the duration. ( ie: every month, 6 weeks, week, ect) I love that on paper. It would be great to just go to my fit bit app to do all. Thanks for listening.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

Ditec
Recovery Runner

looking for a todo list for the versa or ionic or a connection to wunderlist

Nicola_grec
Tempo Runner

Here are Some things that i mis on the fitbit .

a calendar , so i can set apointments .

a to do list . 

And a groserie list . 

(Sorry for My englis but i belgium .) 

good tip for fitbit . 

I created my profile just so I could agree with this comment!  I use web.any.do all the time and I would love to be able to use my watch instead of the phone.  I love that this watch has made me more independent from my phone, this is the only thing I'm missing.  I would change from any.do to wunderlist or whichever app is developed for the fitbit ionic.

Status changed to: Third-Party App
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Raeproctor and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Fitbit Ionic) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. It is called To Do List. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hello fitbit developers,

It would be great to have a to do list on our fitbits which can be created from the app. 

dbosley
First Steps

Another one who is wanting a list.  I'm a pebble user and the lack of a simple list, shopping or otherwise is preventing me from purchasing a fitbit watch.  I've signed up and am continuing to look for a new watch.  Perhaps you will have one before I end up getting an Apple Watch...

Ditec
Recovery Runner

A todo list with reminders I am finding that developers cannot send reminders on a fitibit unless the app is always running.  Very frustrating that fitbit wants third party to develop apps but the apps cannot send reminders or alarms

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.