Sync with Daily Burn App

Sync with Daily Burn App amd the myfitness pal. I hate logging in food for both appa and sometimes it messes me up .

Moderator Edition Labels. 

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about Daily Burn App. 

As for Myfitnesspal you can sync by following the steps on the article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

I love daily burn and wish my Fitbit would sync at least with the heart rate monitor portion. 

Jessawahoo
First Steps

Yes!! It would be so helpful to be able to more accurately log workouts. I would love this to be a feature!

duck4679
First Steps

Echoing the desire to have Daily Burn compatible with FitBit.

Krome1122
First Steps

I agree having fitbit compatible with daily burn would be great.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

cdemko11
First Steps

Please make fit bit compatible with daily burn!!!

Soccermom4
First Steps

Just got the Versa as a gift. Would love to see Daily Burn added as a compatible app!!

pgdj8
First Steps

It would be great if FitBit could sync & recognize DailyBurn workouts, without double counting activities/calories burned. This would also help in capturing more types of physical activity within other wellness apps (such as Weight Watchers) that will only allow syncing with one fitness app at a time, (which they do in order to eliminate double counting activities).

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.