Trend for Cardio Fitness Score

Hello,
I would like to se a trend or history of my Cardio Fitness score so I can track changes.

Moderator edit: labels.

81 Comments
JM0344
First Steps
I would like to track my cardio fitness lvl over time. Now i’m only able to see my current lvl
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JM0344, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to track your cardio fitness level over time with us. I noticed a similar product feedback already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

sarcazm
Strider

If you take medications for your heart or that have side effects that alter heart rate and BP the cardio fitness score changes with dosage and med changes.  This is really important for those of us that need to keep track of how well our meds are working and/or effecting our heart, whether beneficial or harmful.  

PW_in_Irvine
Jogger

This request (Trend for Cardio Fitness Score) was first submitted by Kelly5342 in September 2016, approximately seven and one-half years ago. The decision-making process at Fitbit appears to be seriously broken. This request does not involve the creation of some new innovative technology requiring years of R&D, significant capital expense, or regulatory approval. It's just a minor programming issue to format and present data that Fitbit already possesses. This request could have been rejected or performed years ago.

briansantell
Base Runner

i think I am going to finally switch to an apple watch and apple health.  this should be standard and not ignored for the past 5 years.

mflessel
First Steps

As so many others have requested, I would love to be able to see changes and history in my Cardio Fitness score.  That would be very helpful in tracking my overall fitness and should be a super easy request to implement.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.