Turkish language support for Versa series

Please add Turkish language support our devices and application.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

37 Comments
Samerpik
First Steps
Hi, I have realised that many people use fitbit in Turkey, so I got my dad a charge HR but unfortunately he can not have a full user experience of the application since it is not available in Turkish. Are you guys planning to have a Turkish version of the app soon? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Added Labels
Uduman
First Steps
TR: Değerli Türk fitbit kullanıcıları, lütfen bu özellik isteğini "vote" edelim, bu sayede bu faydalı cihazı türrkçe daha verimli kullanabiliriz.
En: Dear Turkish speaking fitbit users please click vote to have this gadget in Turkish.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Add Turkish support to Blaze please.

berkbaba
Jogger

Yep ! Please do it urgently ...

gunduzcihat
First Steps

Up! Up! Up!

ozanozdil
First Steps
Turkish language and food db please!
Ufksky
Jogger

We want Turkish language support.

lidererdinc
First Steps

Lutfen Turkce versiyonunu ekleyiniz. Tesekkur ederim.

ChrisWard
First Steps

Turkish language support please. Mother in law wants to use her fitbit but can't use the full functionality without the app being in Turkish

Arci
Jogger

Turkish please

Opi
First Steps

Just in our household, you have 4 customers but Turkish language support is loooooooooong overdue. The first brand to provide this support will win. Hope you won't lose us.

emiray
Jogger

Come on guyss, its 2018 and still waiting for Turkish language support for the application.

Samerpik
First Steps

I'm glad I've posted this request 2 years ago. It clearly states a requirement for a software update from other users too!

aj_amy_j
Jogger

Yes please! Turkisj language version 

tim-winter
First Steps

Hey There,

It has been three years since @Samerpik posted this request!

Why isn't there any attempt for Turkish language support? 

If it is about finding an English-Turkish translator, I can help you with that.

It is really frustrating to not to be able to choose our own country as "Location" or "Food Database" after spending a bunch of money for a FitBit product!

Best,

Tim

Akgul
First Steps

It is 2019 and Turkish is still not supported. I think it is time to switch to Apple Watch

Uduman
First Steps
I already did 🙂

Best regards,
Utku
Gul2019
First Steps

Hi there,

You have a very limited language options I think. I purchased a fitbit charge 3 for my Mum who is 69 years old. She wants to track her steps, hearth rate, sleeping times, date/time etc and I believe this product will make a huge change on her daily life.

But there is no Turkish language feature in the product, so she is not able to use it without our help. Is there a chance to implement Turkish language?

Many thanks,

Gul

DemiAgraz
First Steps

I can see that the original comment was made back in 2016 and there is still no progress on the Turkish version of the app. I am a Sys Analyst with experience in this type of software, I am also a native Turkish speaker and have experience and quifications in health. I would be more than happy to offer my services to FitBit to get the ball rolling here. 

Gul2019
First Steps

Hi @DemiAgraz,

That would be great , thank you. I look forward to see some improvements. 

And thank you for your prompt reply 🙂

Regards,

Gul

esra_van
First Steps

Hi,

Agree! The Turkish usage option would be really useful and I believe the added language option will encourage more Turkish native speakers to have it. I would be happy to help if needed.

Cheers,

Esra

nermint
First Steps

Hello,

I just bought a Fitbit Charge 3 for my aunt and I wanted to tell you that she was more excited about having it before she learnt that device doesn’t work in Turkish.

It would be great to know if there is no plan to support missing and requested languages.

Thank you.

berkc
First Steps

Please add Turkish!

Dogrusoy
First Steps

Please add Turkish language support in include app next version. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @ErayAyverdi. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about supporting Turkish language for the Versa series with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQsYou might also be interested in this other suggestion.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.