Update for Fitbit Connect for Mac

I've noticed on the forum that there's significant demand for an update to the Fitbit Connect app for Mac. It'd be great to be able to sync to a laptop directly with recent devices.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tomrou, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a new update for Fitbit Connect for Mac computers. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

PHH...
First Steps
I use my laptop (a mac), not my phone, to track my health and fitness. So I liked it how older fitbits could be synced directly to the laptop. My suggestion is to extend this feature to the more recent devices.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @PHH..., thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to sync recent devices directly to the Mac laptop. I've moved it into a similar request. I think that a lot of users would like to have this option on their Fitbit devices. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.