Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 GPS stops working after 10 minutes walking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have versa 4 fitbit. I use to have a issue on GPS walking. When I start walking it goes to 10 minutes then stop went to clock face. I have a replacement versa 4 just come in. I was checking see if this can fixed the issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Paulyd2021. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for bringing this to my attention. I will do my best to help you with this! 

How are you tracking your walks? If you didn't start the exercise manually, but let your Versa 4 detect it automatically, tracking will be stopped automatically as well, if you're pausing too long.

The Walk has Auto-stop and Run has both Auto-pause and Auto-stop. Auto-stop ends the exercise in about 10 minutes if nothing is detected. With that being said, please double check your Walk settings. If it is Auto-stop and it is toggled to On, then it is behaving normally. For more information, see How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had a verse 3 For over 4 years and I love it now. I want to replace it, but I do not know if it's going to discontinue. Do you know if the Verse 4 The replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before I have versa 4. I use to have charge 5. I have to disconnect  charge 5 on fitbit app. Then click on versa 4 should  be good to go. 

Best Answer
0 Votes