Versa Protection Case

I just purchased my new Versa and I noticed a little bit of an issue. I bought a protective case online and upon arrival I noticed that you can’t have the case on and charge it at the same time! What a bummer! You have to completly disassemble your Versa (take off bands and case) every time you want to charge it... A little bit of a hassle as the bands are kind of tricky to put on.. 

Maybe some day Fitbit could make a case that would allow you to charge your Versa without disassembling the whole thing! I work with dogs daily and it gets banged around a lot... I’ve only had it for a little bit now and it’s already got a few nicks.. Help!

Moderator Edition: Updated title for clarity and format

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @thedeerqueen

Grammiewolf
Jogger

I purchased a new clock case and as another person noted you can not charge it unless you take it completely apart. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this product feedback. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on Versa 4. You can find more details here: OtterBox Watch Bumper for Versa 4.

@thedeerqueen, in recognition of your excellent product feedback, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.