Web page for up-to-date Charge 3 clock/watch faces

From various posts, it seems that the Charge 3 clock/watch faces are evolving.

Could Fitbit please provide a page that is updated as new faces are added/updated (with pictures of all the available faces)?

Like others, I am waiting until more faces become available, before upgrading from my Charge 2. It would be helpful if there was a page we could monitor.

11 Comments
debgumm
Stepping Up

Good hope they do?

Justskittles
Recovery Runner

Bump for sure!  Not the forum, but you “must” add the multi-stat face from Charge 2 (everyone is asking for)

jmscharge
First Steps

New clock faces for Charge 3 should include date and day of the week.  I't easy to check heart rate and steps with a swipe of the finger.  I do not wear a watch and when checking time I am more interested in seeing date and day of the week. Would love to see this on the double stat clock face

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

MaryMaz
First Steps

100% needed. 

I will request that there be a ‘mod clock’ face with the date at the top instead of the stepcount! 

rem810926
Runner

There really does need to be a clock with date, steps and heart rate on it. That way everything I need to know is accessible without searching for it.

Agentxii
Jogger

Loving the mod clock but could it have the HR instead of steps? or maybe a third way to go would be to have the battery %  

KMJacobson
Recovery Runner

Would love to upgrade to Charge 3.  Will not, however, until clock faces with dates similar to the Charge 2 are available.

Suv
Keeping Pace

Been a charge2 user for three years. Would love to upgrade to charge3 for it's swimming and new features. But what's holding me back is the clock face. Please include charge2 face especially one with date, digital time, steps and heart rate. 

QuantumBoy
First Steps

I think the lack of customisation and variety in watch faces is pretty frustrating. I actually don't care about steps and want calories, time, battery, and date in UK/Euro format (so Feb 21 doesn't look like February 2021!).

Is there a way to develop custom faces? Happy to get my hands dirty and code one myself, but it looks like that option is only for Ionic wearers? 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.