Weekly graph to track daily intake for sugar consumption

Add tools (weekly graph or something else) to track daily intake for "caffeine, salt, sugar, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans fat" since it is recommended to limit the amount of those taken each day.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @miimosaa, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a weekly graph to track daily intake for sugar consumption. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

miimosaa
Jogger

This post is about SUGAR daily tracking

In the same line of idea, please vote for the following posts:

-     Add tools to track daily intake for SALT consumption  

-     Adding caffeine tracking

-     Breaking down types of fat (saturated/trans/polyunsaturated/monounsaturated)

includes CHOLESTEROL daily tracking
               includes SATURATED FAT daily tracking
               includes TRANS FAT daily tracking
miimosaa
Jogger

Hi again, 

just to make clear what I propose, I know that SUGAR can be seen in the "Nutrition Facts" button of each day.  

What I am proposing is to have tools to monitor if there is a problem in our regular eating pattern.  I am proposing to monitor "caffeine, salt, sugar, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans fat", since the health agencies seems to recommend limits to stay under in regards of those intakes.  

Maybe it could be graphs (similar to the "calories graph" in the app) where you can see the target for every day and know which day have been exceeded in regards of "caffeine, salt, sugar, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans fat, etc"

rmk0054
Jogger

show added sugar as well as total sugar, since added sugar only counts toward allowable daily amount whereas natural sugar does not

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.