Widgets or custom choices on clock faces

So like on iwatch and android wear watches, you have the choice on what to see on your clock face. So if I want quick access to my timer it will be there, if I want to see what the temperature is like outside it will show it. If I want some app to show me some minor things it shows it. 

I thinks this this is a must have, one of the things I really don’t like is how long it takes to get to an app I might use frequently. But again a widget of some kind to show quick information would be even better then just the app icon. So I guess like live tiles or a widget. Not sure what else to call it.

Moderator edit: updated label

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Xunderworldx, thanks for sharing this ideas, I think that a lot of users will like to have this option to customize their clock faces. Let's see what other users think.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hi all, would it be possible to make the Fitbit Clock faces customizable? Most of the CF's have no settings option after installation, except the Waveform (only themes) and Trace (im which you can switch between HR, steps and calories). With customizable I mean being able to choose/change the displayed stats, changing colours of displayed items or themes, etc. This would be a valuable addition to the Fitbit CF's. Regards kuzibri.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.