Workout Planner

I would like to see a calendar where you could enter the workouts/training you are planning to do over the next week, month, etc. Thanks

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

PamJ2525
Stepping Up

I love being able to record the workouts I've completed, but I think it would be really great if there was a calendar within the app I could plan my workout schedule ahead of time. Maybe have a check off list. 

Thanks.

Shiralee
First Steps

I'd love this idea! I was looking through the Coach app and saw a list of the excersises and was wondering if it's possible to make a custom one like that so you don't have to take your phone or workout planner with you.

Alonawyn
First Steps

I take quite a few classes, & I’d Like the option to have it log automatically instead of me having to go into it & chose the exercise I did & length of class. How the calendar on an iPhone works where you can choose the date it starts & stops plus length of time. Then if you don’t go you have the option to cancel just this event or all future events.  That would be extremely useful thank-you. 

BriMurphs
Jogger

A feature where you can set your fitness goals for the week. For example, you want to do 30 minutes of cardio on Monday and Wednesday, go for a run on Friday, you can set these goals in a calendar and set up reminders to motivate you to complete your weekly goals. 

Whitwint
First Steps

This functionality would be so useful! IMO the searchable workout functionality would be needed before or alongside the scheduling function functionality to really maximize the convenience factor. Having both functionalities would really help those looking to meet targeted training goals or those that have a specific workout mix they're aiming for each week. It's a bit cumbersome sifting through all of the cardio sessions looking for elliptical or spin sessions, for example. Anyone agree or is this just me? 

Oaks4uonl
First Steps

I tried to make this recommendation. It wouldn’t let me because there was already a recommendation from 5 years ago for the same thing. Was it really a good idea? Ya ignored it.

Espresso345
Jogger

I got to try the workout planner demo that ran for six weeks and it was an absolute game-changer! So much so that I was incredibly disappointed when it just... went away. PLEASE BRING IT BACK! During the second-to-last week, I got Covid, and couldn't exercise AT ALL - and the final week I was using it to plan a gradual return to exercise when it vanished.

I liked everything about the demo! It was so easy to customize and it really motivated me - more than any of the challenges or other tools (I am not a "group" exercise person - I'm only competing against myself) that you've offered in the past.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.