YouVersion Bible app for Fitbit

I know the Apple Watch has access to the Bible App - their active plans, verse of the day and so on. I'd love for that the be an app on the Fitbits, as I love Fitbits much better than Apple Watches. I put in a feature request to YouVersion to develop an app, if you'd like to reach out to them. Please, this would used by so many people. 

It'd be awesome to have all of the same functions, such as reading plans, reading the bible, seeing your streak, and your prayer list. This would be so awesome!!

Mod edit: label

7 Comments
Moxie5md
Recovery Runner
I just finished reading my daily verse. Great idea.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @chevyluv101 , and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion with us. We do have multiple other Bible apps in the Fitbit App Gallery, which you can explore now. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Snkrmn
Stepping Up

Bible app needed indeed 

eajj63
First Steps

With over 6.2 million downloads Youversion app should be integrated. It is a much needed option

Nicky_uk
First Steps

Just adding another vote for this 😀

mollyareb
Jogger

I am using the Bible app for Apple Watch, and it is handy. It marked studying the Bible more comfortable and portable. For example, I visit an apostolic church on Sundays, and sometimes I can forget to get my Bible, so I can easily use the app on Apple Watch. There are many Bible apps, but I am using the YouVersion. In my opinion, it is the best optimized for such a small screen because other apps are not so comfortable to read. It is also available for Android devices, but I am not sure if it is working on their smartwatches.

exp40912
First Steps

Please YouVersion for fir bit!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.