customizable screen timeout

Please consider making the screen timeout length adjustable. There a many, many times when I need to be able to view the clock for more than the several seconds it currently stay on. At this point one has to repeatedly move one's wrist back and forth or continuously push the button. This is not acceptable, especially when one's hands are full!

Moderator Edit: Labels

4 Comments
BLLingg
Hill Runner

It would probably run the Battery down faster, but as you said, @idramiam, there are times when it would sure be helpful!

Moderator edit: format

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

jspillmann
First Steps

I really urge you to make the screen timout adjustable on the charge 3.  Currently it is so short I am frequently unable to read a screen or complete a function.   (this feature appears to have existed in the past, it even used to be documented in the manual) 

It is beyound my why this was removed.

As much as I like the C3 tracker, without this feature, I would not recommend it.

LittleTuffStuff
First Steps

Agreed! I need at least one minute screen time for my purposes as a medical professional (accurately counting apical heart rates and respirations per minute). As a side note, would also love music controls in future updates! Love the watch, hate the software. Can't even use 3rd party apps to solve these problems. Thanks for reading.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.