Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App submission problem

Hi, I am trying to get a new app approved but keep getting a generic message: "Due to the fact that test account provided is not correct, we regretfully inform you that we have declined your submission.".

To test the app, a Wunderlist account must be connected via the usual OAuth button in the settings. I've provided the credentials to log in with the submissions, and with the latest submission linked to a step-by-step pdf with screenshots to make sure it is clear how to log in. I've also suggested that they just sign up for a new account during the logon process. Nevertheless, the feedback I get with the rejection is this generic message. I have of course tested that the login is actually correct.

I understand that you have a lot of apps to go through, and that you can't spend too much time on each to provide individual feedback, but as long as I don't know what actual problem the testers are seeing, I can't fix it or assist the testers to get logged in.

What can I do to get on from here? I don't wan't to waste any more of yours and my time with more "blind" submissions.

The app name is "Fit for WList" and the id is 8730c758-a54b-4974-9569-d490a407b93a.

Thanks and best regards

Jon

Jon

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0