Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face is not approved for last 7 days

I had uploaded 5 clock faces on 9th of August, it has not been reviewed yet.
In this limbo, I don't feel to work on new faces.

Has anyone else submitted during this period and got their face approved?

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Summer time it's normal this time the review slowly I think.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a fair queue system, so each developer takes turns, rather than any single developer blocking the queue for everyone.

Best Answer

Scenario 1:
Here's a situation, customer requests a feature. Developer creates them on the same day. It takes more than a week to get it approved on the store.

Imaging the reputation of FitBit if customers would get their requested feature on next day!

Scenario 2 (need attention here):

I have created a watch face for FitBit versa3 and versa2, It is ready to be released on store. I do not find a way to publish two .fba for review together.
I upload it for versa3, wait for 7 days to get it approved. I upload another .fba file for versa 2, wait for another 7 days to get it approved!

Is it the only way to publish app?  or is there a way I can publish it for all devices in single fba?

Best Answer

Hi @dnationalwala  -  There is the possibility to load multiple .fba files but it doesn't work.

Recently approval is also now required for description changes and screenshots too.

It would be great if it could be approved as a package for all types of watches and it be speedy to get the approval.

Another possibility is to make 2 different Apps for the different OS versions but that has other complications and benefits.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My concern is, 14 days to approve a watch face is a long time. Fitbit has provided a platform that can build a watch face in 20 minutes, and to make it available to all modern devices, 14 days! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, its absolutely infuriating, especially when there are other dependencies.

I have had some good response times recently though.

It may depend on the complexity of the App and if you are an already established and reliable developer.

Probably best to contact "appgallerysupport".

Rightly they have to be sure that there is a decent level of reliability and conformity to the published apps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can upload 2 fba and push to one review:

1. Upload Sense/Versa 3 build with version number for ex: 1.0.0

2. Add image

3  Save

4. UploadVersa Family build with version number for.ex: 1.0.1

5. Add Image

6  Save

7  fill other required field.

8  Push to review.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sherkoka  - Unfortunately that doesn't work if you want to update both versions.

Best Answer

Agree with @Sherkoka , it doesn't let me update both the version, I don't see any file upload control for another build as I have submitted the versa3 version. @Sherkoka to try your steps, I had cancelled my current review, I will have to wait for another 14 days to push update for both version 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have one watch face / app in the queue you don't need wait 14 days. Well I never wait 14 days lat 3-4 month only 1-3 day.

Best Answer
0 Votes