Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clockface update not showing up on versa

I published a clock face named Refined-AD for ionic and then updated/published a new version for both ionic and versa and I don't see the clock face on the list of versa clock faces!  How can I get the clockface on both clocks' app galleries?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Best Answer
0 Votes

Jon,

I see that it is showing up on that url you listed, but it does NOT show up in the actual clock face listings/store in the app.  Can you please check to see if you guys have something not set correctly for that clock face??

Thanks

Dean

Best Answer
0 Votes

p.s. I'm able to click on the link in the gallery app manager and have it installed in my versa, but like I said, it's no-where in the clock face store within the fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can see it when I look in the app. Have you tried force quitting the mobile app? Perhaps it's just cached or something.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have just cleared the cache, data, and reinstalled the app and I still am
unable to find it under any of the categories. Also, I am using kzl pay
and they track even the trials and to date (over 2 months now) I have not
had a single versa install happen (vs hundreds of trials on ionic).

Please help.

Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I'm not sure if this is going to get resolved as the system seems to be hiding my published clock face, if not for everyone, then for some people!!!  Anyhow, I went ahead and created a new app and published the clockface specifically for Versa.  Looking forward to it being published.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes