Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Sleep as Android App

ANSWERED

Hi, Sleep as Android developers here -- we thought that with the new Fitbit Ionic the integration would be possible since they released a shiny new API with this watch, but unfortunately it is not possible to do it offline -- there is no possibility of directly sending sensor data from watch to phone and without it it doesn't make sense...

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

If this is true, this is huge!! It's too late for me to get a Fitbit this year for Christmas (already told relatives I didn't want one because of the lack of useful integrations) but I may have to look into it for the new yesr! Thanks SAA team 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've been a long time user of sleep android and currently use the fitbit flex 2, do you think it will integrate with this tracker? Also, when do you think it might be released? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got an Ionic, definitely excited for SaA integration.

Best Answer

That would be awesome! Was debating large clunky Samsung watch or Versa. Got Versa but decided if this wasn't solved soon going for Samsung next and not gonna look back,  tired of waiting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi artaud,

Have you by any chance got an update on the tracking for Fitbit? I noticed this thread when it was launched and saw that Fitbit didn't sorrysu the right things. So reading this now that you may have a solution is wonderful and has me all excited.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on this? Waiting too.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So that's good news. Will you also
launch Sleep as Android integration for the Fitbit charge 3?

Best Answer

@onlyabitfit wrote:

So that's good news. Will you also
launch Sleep as Android integration for the Fitbit charge 3?

Doubt it, since charge has different firmware/os. Just guessing though.

Myself, I just bought a Versa, so heres hoping for a quick release.... Would gladly test a beta if needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on an Ionic integration yet? Still listed as "coming soon".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heya everyone, please check out our forum for updates: https://forum.urbandroid.org/t/support-for-fitbit-versa-ionic-integration/1701

Best Answer