Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exact hardware specification of sense 2

ANSWERED

Hi all,

I was not able to find the exact hardware specification of sense 2 (what processor is in it, how many RAM are inside). Fitbit must give this information before the release of the new clocks. Have you find it somewhere?

Regards

Nándor

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nandor Fitbit never releases hardware spec. Thr only way is to wait until somebody publishes a teardown like this one for the original Sense.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Nandor  page 70 of the user manual has some specs listed. click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Odyssey but these are not the proper way of specifications. No mention how much memory has it or what kind of processor is using it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nandor  not sure Fitbit releases all that information. I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to see if they can answer your questions.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Nandor   I'm moving this thread to the SDK development forum.  I think it's a better fit for your question.  It's my understanding that Fitbit didn't release the Sense 2/Versa 4 SDK.  It's also my understanding that any third party clocks in the Sense 2/Versa 4 Gallery were put there by Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Nandor Fitbit never releases hardware spec. Thr only way is to wait until somebody publishes a teardown like this one for the original Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes