Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit IONIC wifi trouble

I have bought a fitbit ionic, have gone through all troubleshooting steps. Contacted Customer support who in turn asked me to get help here.

Please help, 

fitbit ionic settings about section, shows connecting to wifi momentarily and goes back to wifi off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Did customer support direct you here because you are using the developer preview firmware?

The only time I've seen wifi not work is because the device did not have more than 25% charge.

If your device is charged, and you're not using the developer preview firmware, then I suggest trying a factory reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonFitbit wrote:

Did customer support direct you here because you are using the developer preview firmware?

The only time I've seen wifi not work is because the device did not have more than 25% charge.

If your device is charged, and you're not using the developer preview firmware, then I suggest trying a factory reset.

Yes I was goofing around and activated the developers version by mistake. Have done all steps related to wifi problems. Even did hard resets and factory resets.

Even changed my router to open wifi.

however i have Requested to revert back to production firmware from developers hoping that’ll rectify this issue. Wil post again in case there’s a problem.

thanks for replying:)

Best Answer
0 Votes