Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal scroll?

ANSWERED

I am developing an app where I add a bunch of elements in my companion app using the

<AdditiveList>

and I would like to dynamically generate an horizontal scroll for each element in the watch app (pretty much the same as the weather app, for each city you add in your companion app, the watch will add a new city to scroll in the watch).

So far, I was able to find the "scrollview", which scrolls vertically... is there a hidden component for the horizontal scroll such as the one used in the weather app? or is that built manually?

Also, how can  add scrollview-item dynamically? What I have in my index.gui is this:

<svg>
  <use href="#scrollview">
    <use href="#scrollview-item">
      <text class="name">Elem 1</text>
      <text class="text">Text 1</text>
    </use>
  </use>
</svg>

But I'm not sure how to dynamically add more #scrollview-item elements at the end according to the number of items I have...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

We do have a component for this, it will be documented on the developer website soon.

Best Answer

Can you provide some info for it to cover my use case while I wait for the full doc?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update?

Best Answer

Until the documentation gets published, have a look at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/SDK-Development/Add-Panorama-Component/m-p/2483691

Best Answer
0 Votes