Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install my own clock from Fitbit Studio

I've made my own clock in the fitbit studio and now I want to install it on my Fitbit Versa. How do I do that? I've tested everything with the simulator and it works fine. But I think I need 'Developer Bridge' in the "Developer Menu'? It says it's connected but my clock on the watch isn't changing at all. So I'm stuck here. I've also downloaded a zip file and a fba file, but I can't figure out to do with that either. Can anybody help me out?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@klaasgroen: did you follow the steps on the quick start guide?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi FredFitbit I have the same issue I've tried the steps as you said but that doesn't work and I couldn't found the option to activate the bridge so it will be very helpfull to know how to do it. thanks

Best Answer

You need to head into the fitbit app and click on the tracker. Find "Developer Menu" and toggle on Developer Menu and you can see all the custom apps/clockfaces that you added from Fitbit Studio. You can also delete it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Look inside the app and click on your tracker. Scroll down to "Developer Menu" and turn on developer bridge. If you don't see the option look in the quick start guide above to get your developer license

Best Answer
0 Votes

@klaasgroen @SunsetRunner  The easiest way is to go to Settings on the watch and enable developer bridge.

Note: It stops working if the battery falls below 25%, so a good idea to have it on a charger.

Once connected you will see the watch in the "select a device" menu of your project in Fitbit Studio.

From there you can just click Run and it will build and load to the watch, just load it if its already built.

Furthermore there is an option to take any existing FBA file and load it with

studio.fitbit.com/sideload

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes