Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic and phone won't connect

ANSWERED

Hello,

I feel like I'm back on day one with the watch.

My watch and phone stopped communicating yesterday around noon.  I tried shutting both down and re-starting.  Then, I removed the Ionic from my Bluetooth settings.  Then I deleted my Ionic from the app.  I've tried force quits, Bluetooth re-sets, sitting with my phone and Ionic (plugged into my laptop) sitting about 5 feet from my wifi router. 

My phone app gets all the way to the "Connecting" part (it finds the watch) and then it hangs up.  I need some help.  Anything else I can try?  FYI... the help deskwon't help you if you have the developer firmware installed.

I have a Droid Turbo phone, newer TimeCapsule router (both running newest available firmware/software), the watch and phone are both plugged in and about 2 inches from each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Apparently, the 50th try is the charm.  It just worked.  This is a problem FitBit apparently needs to keep working on.  If I were to guess, you have some crap code that's not closing itself out somewhere within the app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Apparently, the 50th try is the charm.  It just worked.  This is a problem FitBit apparently needs to keep working on.  If I were to guess, you have some crap code that's not closing itself out somewhere within the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Droid turbo as well.  I JUST bought the ionic today and couldn't set it up on the phone.  Also could not setup on laptop running Windows 10.  Everything is up to date.  What it does sync to is my daughter's crap $80 tablet from Walmart.... Even after setting it up on my account it will not sync to phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes