Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic restart during clock Face install -> no settings App

ANSWERED

Hey @Fitbit;

I have a realy big problem.

Yesturday I code a little bit on my clockface until my Ionic restart during the installation of the clockface.

Since this time I had only the app-Icon form Music on my Ionic all other app's don't have an Icon and I can not open this app which mean I can't open Settings-App to factory-Reset the Ionic.

What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry about that, we've had 1 other report of the same issue and we're currently investigating.

In the meantime, you can factory reset by doing the following:

1. Remove the Ionic from the Fitbit mobile app.
  2. Delete the bluetooth pairing from your phone settings.
  3. Press and hold all buttons, when the Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button, keep holding the other buttons until you feel a vibration.
  4. After the reset you may see a red X, just ignore that and add the device to your account.
  5. Configure WiFi and install the firmware.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry about that, we've had 1 other report of the same issue and we're currently investigating.

In the meantime, you can factory reset by doing the following:

1. Remove the Ionic from the Fitbit mobile app.
  2. Delete the bluetooth pairing from your phone settings.
  3. Press and hold all buttons, when the Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button, keep holding the other buttons until you feel a vibration.
  4. After the reset you may see a red X, just ignore that and add the device to your account.
  5. Configure WiFi and install the firmware.
Best Answer

Thank you so very much

Now I know how to factory reset Ionic without Settings-app are very helpfull

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar issue here. Relax, coach and pandora icons disappeared

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the same problem...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When this happens to me I just hard restart my Ionic by holding down the bottom-right and left buttons. After a restart it works fine again. 

Best Answer

This didn't work for me... It took me whole factory reset to get it to work again. I'll wait the platform to be stable before testing my apps again.

Best Answer
0 Votes