Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Clock Design

ANSWERED

I have am an architect by trade, not a computer engineer. I use programs and manipulate them from the outside, not within the code. I found a wrist watch called a Slo watch. The clock face is analog and has all 24 hours on it with only the hour hand which ticks every 15 minutes. My world revolves around these forms of time increments. I have worn my Blaze everyday since I received it. I have looked into the blogs regarding using source code, etc.; I am still learning and reading. Can someone steer me in the right direction so that I can create something similar for my Blaze?  Thanks, Pimon

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, you can only create clocks for Fitbit OS devices (Ionic/Versa). Maybe a good excuse for an upgrade? 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately, you can only create clocks for Fitbit OS devices (Ionic/Versa). Maybe a good excuse for an upgrade? 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Jon. I am just getting into the FitBit world. I received my Blaze only 2 weeks ago. I am slow to change, but have been really enjoying this addition to my exercise recording. I still carry a sketchbook everywhere I go and draw regularly. I have been moving in and out of exercise routines for about 7 years now. The FitBit has really motivated me to keep at it because I can easily see progress. I can hope that the next Blaze developers will make additional clock faces and include something like this in the future.

Cheers! Pimon

Best Answer
0 Votes