Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures not Loading when testing on Versa 3

I am currently building my watch face and I always test it on the simulator. Everything works perfectly on the simulator, but when I try to run it on my Versa 3, certain pictures do not appear. I was thinking this could be because I am using up too much storage or something since almost every element on it is a picture. Is this the problem or is there something else I am doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Don't try to get the watch to resize images.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry for the super late reply, but do you mean that I should not resize the images in studio, but instead import the images at the desired size (like crop it in phtotoshop and then add it to the project in studio)?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes (or at least it's worth a try).

I don't use Studio, but I suspect that it doesn't resize images. It will just transfer the original-sized image to the watch, and the watch will then try to resize it when it has to display it. But the watch doesn't have a lot of oomph.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. I mean what I've done is just resized the images using CSS in studio but ig I can try resizing an image by cropping it and then importing it back into the project

Best Answer
0 Votes

I resized one image and imported it into the project and it works, but I can still resize it using CSS in the project and it remains visible when I run it. So I guess the watch resizing the image wasn't the problem. What do you think it could be?

Best Answer
0 Votes