Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please correct the custom exercises bug

In December 2018 an update has been released which enables developers to create Custom Activities. This worked fine until about mid-January 2019. Since then I have sent multiple requests to the team with the request to create custom exercises correctly.

I have received weekly requests for my SUP App from people who have paddling as an activity and are looking for a good solution. Wouldn't it be time to include paddling as a standard activity and display it correctly under the activities? or at least provide a custom exercise that I can implement into my app?

I have been with Fitbit for a long time now, hoping that this problem will be solved soon. Unfortunately I have been put off again and again and there is no solution in sight. Do I really have to switch to the competition and give up my SUP app which has been used by 765 users over 2100 times in the last month? That would be a pity, wouldn't it? I would be happy to help you to find out what kind of data would be best displayed in such an activity. Let's keep Fitbit great together.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

2022 - no Bug fix. I'm building an App too, with a custom exercise. So, I can give it up before I release it. Please, please fix the bug, do not ignore your users over YEARS!

Best Answer