Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published Version not Showing Up in Store

ANSWERED

I updated 2 apps that finished review this morning. The one went up fine; but the other shows as published on GAM as version 4.2.1:
screenshot.76.png

But the store only shows 4.2:

screenshot.77.png

The changes are not in the app either. I followed the same procedure for both the app that updated fine and this one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Maybe just a bit of caching either on the server or your mobile app, the 4.2.1 version appears now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe just a bit of caching either on the server or your mobile app, the 4.2.1 version appears now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still seeing it as 4.2....i rebooted my phone and it also shows up as 4.2 on the windows fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel dumb...somehow I unchecked the Versa box, so it was up for Ionic; but not versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonFitbitI have also similair problems. Published a clockface on 3th of July for Versa and Ionic. It's visible in the App Gallery for the Versa but still not visible in the App Gallery for the Ionic - The direct link is working - don't have a idea what I should/could do.... I doublechecked it in the App Gallery with my Android tablet as well as with my iPhone...

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.07.05_20h02m24s_001_.pngAshampoo_Snap_2018.07.05_20h02m46s_002_.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fitbit Support:

Somebody able to help?
The app is still not visible in the app gallery for the Ionic.

All necessary Ionic (and also the Versa) checkboxes are tagged.

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes