Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing private links whilst under review

ANSWERED

Hello,

I did it!  Thanks to all who answered my questions, I have submitted my first app.  I am wondering, is it appropriate to post private links on social media when your app is still under review?  

Thanks again.  I could not have done it without all of your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LekoFraggle wrote:

Hello,

I did it!  Thanks to all who answered my questions, I have submitted my first app.  I am wondering, is it appropriate to post private links on social media when your app is still under review?  

I do do this, but I mark it as Beta and I only send the links to people who have agreed to Beta test for me in the past.

I personally don't release untested, unreviewed code into the wild, but there doesn't seem to be any prohibition against it.

Regards,

Reign

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@LekoFraggle wrote:

Hello,

I do do this, but I mark it as Beta and I only send the links to people who have agreed to Beta test for me in the past.

I personally don't release untested, unreviewed code into the wild, but there doesn't seem to be any prohibition against it.

Regards,

Reign

Best Answer

Thank you. Your advice seems spot on and makes a lot of sense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes