Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record weight in my own app

Hello, 
I wanted to know if it is possible to take a reading of my weight on my Aria Air scale automatically without the Fitbit APP. I want to be able to integrate this functionality into my iOS app.
I used 1/user/-/body/log/weight/date/-.json to get my today's weight logged through the Fitbit app but I would like to be able to do it from my own application.

If someone knows the API call or if its not posible.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You could make that Web API call from your own application, but you'll need to handle authentication.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

What kind of Authentication? How can obtain it and what Api call I need to use to obtain my Aria Air weight on real time?

Best Answer

Authorisation. I don't know how real-time it will be. Hopefully scales sync quicker than watches.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't express my question properly.
I want to pair the scale to my own app so that at the moment I use the scale, the weight registered is displayed on my app to press save button for submit the new registration (same behaviour from Fitbit app).

From the Fitbit app, I have to submit my weight every time I use the scale. Is there a way to register all the scale weights from one single action?

Best Answer

Not using the watch SDK. I really think that the Web API is your only chance. You may get better answers if you post in that section of the forum.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer