Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot bug

It would seem that the versions of the OS Simulator since 0.9.0 no longer produce nice Sense screen shots

SimpleTimer with OS Simulator 0.9.0

SimpleTimer Timer [with time]SimpleTimer Timer [with time]

SimpleTimer with OS Simulator 0.9.2

OS SImulator 0.9.2OS SImulator 0.9.2

The problem is worse with screenshots taken from the watch with Fitbit Studio.

Since SDK 4.3 it's no longer possible to get the original nice one produced by OS Simulator 0.9.0. [older SDK]

It would seem that it is a bug since SDK 4.3?

Does anyone know how to make watch screenshots with the original presentation while waiting for it to be fixed?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure why this changed, but the gallery will mask the image when displaying it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonFitbit-  Unfortunately it doesn't help with any documentation and isn't working correctly like before.

Can we get it fixed?

For now I am using OS Simulator 0.9.0 but that doesn't help when a watch image is needed.

Also is there a way to stop the persistent popups from OS Simulator 0.9.0 saying "a new version has been downloaded - install on Quit". Got hundreds of them!

If you close any of the popups or the Simulator, the later version gets installed and you have to start all over again with the new install till complete AND then installing OS Simulator 0.9.0 again, then reinstalling the certificates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm checking with the team, not sure why it changed. In the meantime, here's an overlay you could use to manually fix your images.

Best Answer

Hi @JonFitbit -  any news, OS Simulator 0.9.4 which has since come out is still missing the original Sense/Versa 3 screenshot capability.

Thanks for the attachment but wasn't able to find how to correct the wrong screnshots with it - any guidance?

Best Answer