Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulator Activity and Goals numbers

ANSWERED

I've been working on a watch face for the Versa (can't get it formatting right to be both Ionic and Versa compatible right now) but since I don't have a Versa yet I have been using the simulator heavily. When making calls to user-activity for 'today' and 'goals' the figures it's throwing up seem nonsensical at times. Currently it's throwing out a steps count of 36,000+ steps of a 10,000 step goal, and 8,071 burned calories of a 360 calorie goal. Are these just generic placeholder numbers that will just be replaced wth the actual figures once running on an actual watch? The calorie goal one specifically seems very low (using goals.calories to obtain).

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, these are just numbers running in the simulator. The watch will display your actual stats. Hopefully going forward they will allow us to manipulate the figures in the simulator, plus allow us to change between 12/24 hr and US/Metric systems.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, these are just numbers running in the simulator. The watch will display your actual stats. Hopefully going forward they will allow us to manipulate the figures in the simulator, plus allow us to change between 12/24 hr and US/Metric systems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suspected as much. A slightly more realistic calorie goal than 360 would be helpful though 🙂

Best Answer