Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete App from Gallery

ANSWERED

Can you provide an option to delete apps from the App Gallery (https://gam.fitbit.com). I created a dummy app and want to get rid of it.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ah ok, it's not actually published. It will just have to stay there for now. You can reuse it when you have something else to publish, or delete it when we have a button 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for the feedback, we hope to provide this in a future update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea of timescales, Jon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, nothing has been announced publicly.

Is it something you've actually published? I can removed it from the gallery if you let me know which one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you delete "Moving Clock" for me? It hasn't been submitted, just a test app I created in the gallery. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah ok, it's not actually published. It will just have to stay there for now. You can reuse it when you have something else to publish, or delete it when we have a button 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

JonFitbit when is the delete button going to appear in the app gallery???? its now July 2018 and still no button.

There's nothing worse than unwanted old apps or clock faces clogging up your Gallery.

Surely, it's not that hard to do?

Best Answer

Yes, please add the delete button

Best Answer

@JonFitbit wrote:

Is it possible to delete custom apps yet?

Best Answer

Update:

To delete sideloaded apps:

-go to FitBit mobile app

-tap developer menu

-delete sideloaded app

Best Answer
0 Votes

would you please delete everything from bradshaw@lupton.us. I had a couple of versions of PIDFACE and am unable to put in new contend (my inexperience) and would really like to be able to just wipe my slate clean, until I do something of value.

learning an playing and getting myself stuck at the moment.

Thank you very much, Bradshaw Sandwich MA, on the cape cod canal an hour south of Boston

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love the option to delete an unpublished app from my app gallery. 

Can this option be provided?

Best Answer