Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 SDK support needed

The physical button makes it possible to port my Pebble yacht timer to Versa 4. Please let this happen. Huge demand (among my friends at least). Great possibilities.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi!

The whole reaons I bought my pebbe was to make a yacht timer. I ported it to the Ionic as it also had physical buttons. I still have the app on the versa 3 and sense. Works fine with softbuttons. I am the maker of sailing timer tactical. Which one is yours?

Btw, dont expect an easy port from pebble to Fitbit. You basically have to rewrite your whole code.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called it "SailPebble". This started like 2013 something but then the word "Pebble" wasn't allowed in names anymore. So, I dropped the domain. I found a little trace still on the Internet.. sailpebble screen1 | Yacht, Timer, In this moment (pinterest.com). Just a month ago I heard some guys still use it and wanted it ported to Apple watch (ouch).

Trying to exactly press the Versa 3 "button" on the start gun with your hands full of sheets and wearing a drysuit - just not working. I don't mind rewriting. I remember I had quite an exciting backlog..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha. One of my first apps was Pebble Golf and after that Fitbit Golf but also got some problems using that mean.

I have a fibit and Apple version: https://sailtactical.com/

Best Answer
0 Votes