Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my projects?

ANSWERED

With Fitbit studio gone, due to incompetence at Fitbit HQ, where do I download the source code for all my projects?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We’re extending the time that Fitbit Studio will be available in read-only mode to give you an opportunity to export any projects you currently have within the tool.  

You must export your projects from Fitbit Studio before August 15, 2023, after which they will be permanently deleted. This will be your final opportunity to export your projects. 

To export, login to Fitbit Studio and export each project to download its source code.

If you are automatically redirected to dev.fitbit.com when attempting to access studio.fitbit.com, you may need to clear your browser cache.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@josekreif- you were supposed to be notified about downloading your projects, but as you can't access them anymore try contacting support they may be able to help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We’re extending the time that Fitbit Studio will be available in read-only mode to give you an opportunity to export any projects you currently have within the tool.  

You must export your projects from Fitbit Studio before August 15, 2023, after which they will be permanently deleted. This will be your final opportunity to export your projects. 

To export, login to Fitbit Studio and export each project to download its source code.

If you are automatically redirected to dev.fitbit.com when attempting to access studio.fitbit.com, you may need to clear your browser cache.

Best Answer

Thank you kindly. It is unbelievable you were able to extend the deadline after it had already ended, and I wholeheartedly thank you for making this possible. The amount of code I was able to recover will be tremendously helpful in maintaining my current clockface/apps, as well as starting new projects going forward. I was going to start a new project last week, and it was devastating to come back to a blank slate. I even had to let some family know that their watchface I made for them was final form. Glad to know I can maintain it once again

Best Answer
0 Votes