Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sensor output for oxygen variation

I am looking into working with the SPO2 meter, I would like to perform some diagnostics with live readings into the computer into Labview and manipulate the information. I've found the following for a TI sensor that math did not look like it would work.

[R = (ACrms of Red / DC of Red) / (ACrms of IR / DC of IR)]
This was another possible formula for deriving the SPO2 from the variation file: TI AFE4403 sensor the table is contained in the document above, and also a formula:% SpO2 = 110 - 25 × R

I've been working on this for a few weeks now finally decided to ask for help If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA,

Mark (Noneck)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Hi Mark, unfortunately we don't currently expose SPO2 readings via an API.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this information. Are there any plans for this to change going into the future? in my current data download, I have a file that details the IR to the Red ratio. the digging I have done points to this as being some of the raw data written into the files is there any insight you can give me there to possibly use the data manually to give me insight into the current trends I am seeing.
I am currently using Labview2018 to read and manipulate the files I have dumped into my file system. right now I am using this as a practical test of my hardware-software learning and making programs to be utilities for my personal learning.

Again, 

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards, 

Mark

Best Answer