Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party straps will not snap into my replacement Sense 2.

Hey Community. I have a Fitbit Sense 2 that basically stayed plugged in for almost 2 years (don't ask). I also have about 15 different 3rd party bands for it.

I recently had some health issues so I decided to fire up the Sense 2 and it is dead. None of the usual tricks works, It is dead in the water.

I got a new Sense 2, got it all setup and running. I tried to put one of my favorite bands and it will not snap into place. It will slide in but will not snap like the original. As a test, I put the original band from the new one into the old Sense 2 with no problem. I put the original band from the old Sense 2 into the new one with no problem.

None of my replacement bands will snap into the new sense 2. What is going on here? The only difference I see in the 2 Fitbits is the old one has a solid metallic bottom and the new one has a metallic and black bottom. I scoured the internet if anyone has had this problem and I came up with nothing. Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Freemase it's those third party bands. Sometimes a band will work, but often there is an issue as you had. People have posted on the forums about having problems with the third party bands, but it seems to be a matter or trial and error. Be sure the place you purchase from will allow you to return it. Fitbit will tell you that to be sure of a proper fit, to only use authentic bands.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer