Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute lack of accuracy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I already had a lot of fitbit watches, like ionic, charge 4 and older ones.

Just bought fitbit sense 2 and I absolutely regret my choice this time.

I do crossfit and, in the middle of a intense wod, the HR monitor shows me a 90 to 100 HR, which is impossible. On my fitbit charge 4, for instance, my avarage HR was like 150 to 160 or even higher.

Any workout that does not have run, it doesn't mesure my HR propperly.

So, you'd think the "run" activity would be perfect, right?

Wrong.

According to my fitbit sense 2, the light run I just did was on a 4' pace, which, unfortunatelly, is absolutely impossible to me.

Sense 2 is a fitnesstracker/smart watch that aims to be a health tracker but don't even measures HR correctly. 

I'm absolutelly disappointed and just want my money back.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I Got both sense 2 and charge 5 and a AW series8.While the charge 5 is pretty close to Aw8 in every workout also weight lifting,the sense 2 is always under 25/30 bpm…is useless but i think the problem is software and not hardware cause sometimes randomly it takes the right BPM for a while.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine works fine!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @aninham_  - did you know if you are unhappy with the watch Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

The Sense/Sense 2 are not renowned for HR accuracy during exercising or movements but are accurate enough to do sleep and RHR.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry but…whats the point on sellìng a FITNESS Watch that can’t track ur HR while u workout but only when u are at rest or sleep?i don’t know…🤷🏻‍:male_sign:

Best Answer