Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery on Sense 2 lasts only 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded from the Sense to the Sense 2 and have to say im disappointed. 
my battery after a full charge to 100% lasts me 2 days! I have changed my settings, have my Do not disturb and the sleep on all the time so dont get notifications, changed so the clock doesnt appear every time i raise my hand so have to click the button to see the time. So dont no what else i can do. Everything is set to the same as my sense was but that used to last around 5 days between charge. 
so many issues for me that i wish i stayed with the sense 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VickyC1987  - unless you are using GPS your battery life should be about the same as the Sense. Try turning off the phone's Bluetooth and see if the battery lasts longer.

Did you know if you are unhappy with the watch Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @VickyC1987. I´m sorry to hear about your experience with your Sense 2.

Please follow advise from this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Thank you for your advise and comments @Guy_.

Best Answer

I think I figured it out as it is my issue as well. The Heart Rate tile on the watch is the issue. The one that shows your heart rate or BPM in real-time with a graph. I uninstalled that, and my battery life seems normal like my Versa 3 was. To uninstall open the Fitbit app on your phone and click on your profile picture upper left-hand corner. Now click on Sense 2 then Gallery. on the top click the tab that says Tiles. Look for Heart Rate and click on that then uninstall. You can still see your BPM on the watch the only thing is you will no longer have the live graph tile when you swipe to the right. I reset my watch and it was missing and my watch was at 97% I installed it and it quickly fell to 91% so it seems to be the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes