Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 broken?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a factory reset now my watch is now stuck on a checkmark and says connected. What does this mean? I guess it is broken and not I am not allowed to do a factory reset. I only did this to see if I could reset it so the battery doesn't die daily. I know now to never reset a Sense 2 to the factory. I did call before I did the reset and they are sending me a new watch. The guy told me the battery should not die as fast as it is. This will be my last Fitbit device ever crazy how you do something simple like a reset and it breaks a $320 watch. Update: I got it to work by uninstalling the Fitbit app and reinstalling it. I should see when it gets done updating if that fixes the battery issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Randalllind - generally if you have a severe battery issue the watch has a fault or there can be a syncing issue.

If you weren't using the GPS which has a quoted 5 hour range it should last up to 6 days.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to delete the Fitbit app from my phone and reinstall it to reset my watch which is strange. I got my watch working now. I am missing the BMI graph that shows my ongoing heartbeat. My battery seems to be normal now. However, I like to know how to add that graph back to the watch I don't know where to enable it. This is missing now: 07bqLLnboJCMzglvV8jEr0b-22.fit_lim.size_1050x.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guy_ This live heart beat tile seemed to have been the issue once I reinstalled the battery dropped from 97% to 91 in no time.

Best Answer
0 Votes