Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot turn on Snore Detect on Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Sense 2 and Premium yet when i follow the instructions to turn on snore recording it does not have the button to turn on or off!   I don’t know what to do! Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sense 2 doesn't support snore detection.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Sense 2 doesn't support snore detection.

Best Answer

@tripletxxx Welcome on board. @t.parker Thanks for your help.

@tripletxxx Thanks for sharing those details with us, as well as your efforts. As our friend mentioned, let us explain the Snore Detect isn't available on the Sense 2. Our team continues working to improve our devices and their features, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. With this in mind, we recommend voting for this idea requested in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can keep tracking its demand. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit The problem is that the app gives the onboarding for snore detect on Sense 2 but then it falls into a limbo. I think there is a general problem of Fitbit where it seems there's a total lack of coordination, not only between the developers and the support (and mods) but even between the same developers.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Hi there, @Dopovo.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your thoughts about this situation. I understand where you're coming from about the Fitbit app showing that information, and let me share this has been reported to our team. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused and appreciate your feedback. Because the Snore Detect isn't available on the Sense 2, I still encourage you to vote for the idea posted in the Feature Suggestions board as that's the best way to evaluate our members request.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read in the comments that the snore option is not on the Sense 2, why do I see this function (in the introduction when you add a new fitbit) when I installed the new Sense 2?! False advertisement? 😞 also my Sense 2 doesn't blink a red light. (And green light is glitchy too) This is the second Sense 2 with problems. (The first one had a dead black screen and I followed all the tips/resolutions in this forum but still a black screen + no lights on the back) I think this is it for me, no more fitbit.

Best Answer

Dear @LizzyFitbit the suggestion to have Snore report available for Sense 2 (you noticed the 2? it means it's the successor of the original 1, that had the Snore report available) is already there and only "Reviewed by moderator" that can be just translated as "acknowledged".

Now let us be honest: if you open the Hot suggestions you will see a huge amount of suggestions (almost the totality for Sense 2 / Versa 4) that have been only acknowledged despite the high number of votes in few time. Are you really considering the suggestions? Until some time ago (1 year maybe?) there was a section in evidence with the suggestions that were "coming soon". Now you don't even take time to label them as "not currently planned" or "under consideration".

Best Answer

Hi there, @Sandrala and @Dopovo.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Sense 2. I see your point of view about not having this feature available and I apologize for the confusion caused by the Fitbit app. This was already reported to our team and my best advice is to vote for this idea posted in the Feature Suggestions board so it can get the attention of our developers.

@Dopovo In regards to your other question, I'd suggest checking our Feature Suggestion FAQs to learn how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit you missed the point: I'm not asking why the feature are not implemented, I'm asking why you don't give any longer feedback on their status as you did in the past.

Lately only feature requests concerning implementation of integration with other services are closed as not planned with the typical answer "our API are open....... blablabla" that is actually not true at all in almost all majority of the times you (actually your colleagues moderators) close the suggestion even for further discussions.

Best Answer