Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 11 and sense 2 syn error heart rate only

Hi All,

New here and needing help. My old Blaze died and I treated myself to a new sense 2 as a birthday gift about 4 days ago. Everything went well and I though no issues with iPhone 11 syn. 
However it’s now day 5 and my heart rate data is missing for the second time. This is only sun data missing. As per other topics on same subject I can clearly see the data on the sense 2 watch but the data is missing in large >12 hour periods for 2 days out of 4 ! That’s 50% of the time I have had it. Super annoyed as it’s important info health wise. 
the first time I noticed related to an unexplained shut down of watch at 6pm. Heart data was missing at morning download but was on watch. When I shut down watch at 7am,  I could see transferred data from morning 7am onwards again. It’s just happened for second time but I didn’t notice anything as was on a long drive. 
Any advise please. All iPhone and sense 2 say softwares up to date. Sense says version 20001.194.86. iPhone 11 on ISO 17.4.1 which is up to date. Very annoyed Fitbit people!! 
please help. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0