Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sense 2 battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I received my fitbit sense 2 at the beginning of this week and the I am having to charge it am and pm, for example i went to bed with it on 48% battery after charging it in the morning and this am woke up to it being in low battery mode and not being able to access anything.

As far as I'm aware I don't have anything set up on the watch that informs you it will drain the battery quicker and surely even if i did the battery should last longer than less than 24hrs wear and usage given it says it can have up to 6 days battery life? ( i don't do anything above and beyond physically and have not started using any of the premium features or things like meditation, alarms, stop clock etc, at the moment whilst I get used it, it simple goes on my wrist and I maybe check progress say 4-6 times a day)

Do the sense 2 have issues with faulty batteries?

Any advice to prolong the battery life or what I might of set up wrong would be appreciated?

Or should i return if could be a faulty sense?

Thanks in advance

Angela

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Watto2 as far as I am aware there is no general battery pro lem with the Sense 2 - mine certainly seems to hold a charge fine. As you have only had it a week I would suggest you return it to the store you bought it. There is a Help Article on Battery life, but at a week old you really shouldn't be having the problems you report.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you, that’s what I was thinking, had a fitbit before and the battery lasted forever..

Sent from the all-new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was fine for a couple of months, but now it either lasts for five or six days, or two days depending on its mood. I suspect there's a firmware problem, along with the other firmware problem that causes it to stop exercise tracking when it communicates with my phone. It's really frustrating. I'm doing several hard resets per week at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was seeing only 1.5-2 day battery life consistently for a year. I recently cancelled my premium membership and battery life is now 5-6 days. I don't know how that effects it, but it's a dramatic difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes