Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense2 cant sync and restart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello For the past few days, I've been receiving a lot of synchronization error messages from the 'app' and show à message on thé app :unable to install dôme app…. Everything else was functioning correctly, but now, as soon as the watch is connected to my phone's Bluetooth, it can no longer synchronize at all. It's even worse; the screen turns on by itself and then turns off after 3 or 4 seconds. After several attempts, it restarts completely. I can't access the menu when this happens. However, as soon as I turn off Bluetooth on my phone, there are no more issues. Therefore, I tried to unsync the watch from the account and unsync it from Bluetooth. I completely reset it, but without success. So, I went through the entire process again, but with a different phone (making sure to delete and unsync on the old one), and it's exactly the same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @gregory.plu  - I have had a similar problem where turning off Bluetooth stopped the watch from constantly restarting.

In this case it was trying to change or load a clock face, which is difficult to stop it doing in the Fitbit App.

However the steps you tried should have stopped that process if it was the cause.

Make sure you are using the most recent version of the Fitbit App.

To be sure the app is clean, logout and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

With no Bluetooth entries for the watch on any device restart the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Login again and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts which may not happen in which case click profile photo and "+ Set up a Device" and setup the watch.

If the watch continues to restart at this point there may be a problem with it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes