Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 I want to like it.

So far unhappy with my new watch. The magnetic band connection is poorly designed, it is a sports watch and often falls off when one side of the band disconnects while playing sports. I probably will have to glue it, for this price I shouldn’t need super glue. They don’t have enough exercises, my Apple did. No volleyball, no water aerobics, no pickleball. I also find my mileage wrong. I had 12,000 steps and it said .97 miles, impossible. For an expensive watch Fitbit needs to step it up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Xena1962

IIn regards to the band connection, have you tried a different band? If you haven't got one you could always try the extra long piece that is in the box (just to see if the connection is any better). That way you can determine if the issue is a faulty band or the actual mechanism on the watch (it's actually a clip rather than being magnetic). 

In either case you should probably contact Fitbit customer support (here) as the watch shouldn't be doing this. They can check the warranty status and talk you through any options available to you. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer