Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 cannot detect my sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wear it and slept for many nights - it is work for first 8 days then suddenly cannot detect.  Any thing I can do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @Kinokooo.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. While this is odd, may I know if something has changed in your routine? Is your heart rate being recorded correctly? Are you sleeping more than 1 hour for sleep patterns, or more than 3 hours for sleep stages?

In the meantime, let me recommend the following:

1. Restart your Sense 2 refresh its performance.
  2. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Wear your watch about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone.

Once you're awake, open the Fitbit app, pull down on the screen to force a manual sync and check your details. For more information about how your watch records sleep stages, see this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi Lizzy

It stopped tracking when I went to Japan (1hr different in time zone)

So firstly it didn’t update the time (even I selected auto detect of region and it is showing Japan in the app)

secondly it stopped tracking my sleep. My first sleep is on a flight so I think it is fine if it can’t track

but other sleep nights I was quite follow the pattern - is there any setting I need to do to start tracking again?

thanks

Best Answer

Just to supplement - it track my heartbeat (including resting heart beat) correctly…

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Kinokooo.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information. I understand you as your Sense 2 should continue updating the time and your details on the Fitbit app as long as it syncs. I understand this isn't your case and just to confirm, did you try the steps described above? If not, please give them a try and monitor its behavior in the next few days.

In regards to the time, let me recommend manually selecting the correct time zone with the steps described in this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes